Crescent Moon Cafe
- This place has an excellent selection of beer and fantastic food.
- You want a chair on Thursday night??? Tooooo bad. 3 waitresses to 75 people, I feel bad for them!
- Great beer list, friendly bartender and owner. Club sandwich was delicious.
- The Rover is a delicious sandwich!!
- Great sandwiches!!!!!
- Chase B is the shiznit....bwahahaha
- Salsa is made fresh, spicy and awesome!
- Drinking the Cherry Beer and Ragan can't have any.
- Watch out for Lacey's dirty looks!
- The Gravity FTW!
- The blue corn nachos are mad decent when you get the beer munchies. Also, try the framboise lambic if you like tart, sour, with a bit o' sweet rasberries.
- Yummy vegan options.
- The crescent Moon is open for business. The construction should be completed within two weeks. Come and enjoy great sandwiches and cold craft beer
- The Titan and Gibbous.
- Great spot with vegan and vegetarian options. This might be the only place in Hickory with tempeh on the menu!
- Food was very good but took forever to get to the table. One of the entres was cold. First time going but I would try them again.
- BBQ Sandwich
- Great Craft beer list. Outstanding selection of meats and cheeses and great flatbreads.
- Don't be deceived by the shady looking outside. Cute inside, good sandwiches.
- Margaritas are delicious !