Crate & Barrel
Furniture / Home, Kitchen Supply
- The Village Voice voted this Best Downtown Place to Pee When You Really Have to Go in our Best Of New York Poll!
- Need a place to chill after a bloody mary brunch? Check out the axis 4-piece sectional at crate&barrel.
- Perfect place to pop into when you need a clean bathroom in a hurry (second floor, back left corner). Nice furniture, too, so try to take a second to browse a little. :-)
- One of the few shops in this area with an unguarded bathroom, toilet, restroom. Look for it on the second floor!
- When you no longer want Ikea.
- Cleanest bathroom in middle of SoHo and great place to rest up on new furniture.
- The Marimekko Throw Pillows are worth a look.
- Technically, this isn't in SoHo, but it's close enough. Plus, if you're tired you can always laze around on a couch for a few minutes. It's actually quite a nice little afternoon.
- They have a public restroom on the 2nd floor!
- Bathroom on the 2nd floor!
- Perfect pit stop if you're in SOHO and need a bathroom
- Es el lugar perfecto si necesitas un bao con urgencia... muy amplio y limpio (segundo piso, esquina izquierda). Y los muebles son un sueo, la mezcla perfecta entre lo clsico y lo moderno.
- Great furniture, even though it's pricey. Lovely store to stroll around.
- You can find restrooms and free Wifi
- Nice stuff!!
- Perfect rest stop for the weary SoHo shopper. Clean bathrooms, plush couches and even outlets.
- Bathroom stop!
- Clean, well stocked bathrooms.
- Need relief during your Soho shopping trip? Public bathroom on the second floor!
- A good mattress is good essential to getting a good nights rest sleep well . Yesssss!!!!