Cozy Soup 'n Burger
- By far the best burger I've ever had in this city. The waiter informed me proudly, "So now you know, the Greeks and diners, we are the best." No argument from me.
- Essential NYU: We can't pinpoint what to get here, but it just seems so NYU. Appropriate for coming in wearing sweats with a weary stomach on a Sunday morning.
- The French Onion Soup, which is available all day and all night, will soak up whatever excess sins you had just committed. The judge might think otherwise.
- A New York institution....including the impatient (and QUICK AS HELL) servers.
- Did you know Cozy Soup and Burger played an instrumental role in the founding of Island Def Jam Records? Read more about it in December's issue of Spin Magazine.
- If you wanna accidentally run into famous people, eat here
- Unbelievable French Onion soup! The best burgers in Manhattan! Great 24 Hour service.
- Great place to go after the club or a night out with friends or date. Good service and great food. Open 24hrs. Chicken Fingers are good
- Cheesburger medium rare with curly fries, and you are golden
- Used to be my regular breakfast spot back in the day when I worked at NYU.
- Chili...not so special :(
- Get drunk and eat here. Then eat here again the next morning. You won't regret it.
- The pea soup is amazing! The croutons in it are CRACK-TASTIC
- The Greek food items (gyros and dolmas) are not bad. Little pricey for what it is, but worth it to escape the cold!
- Good folks and fun! All at a pub's or the plain student's price for good 'ole sandwich.
- What I love about this amazing diner is not just there wide range of food options but the service nachos and French soup are great! Def a place for hangover or a night out
- The best gyro...I love this place...great memories
- The food was great ! The waiter also advise us how much tips we should give.
- I have been passing this place all this time the food is great and the service is good
- Get the matzo ball soup. Skip the turkey burger.