Bar, Dive Bar
- STONER PIE: two handmade beef tamales topped with cream cheese Rotel (as opposed to the usual kind of Rotel, which is a can of Rotel tomatoes mixed with melted Velveeta cheese), and baked
- Try the Moscow Mule - Keeping the party going ;)
- Decent happy hour specials.
- Oyster's are amazing. Try them with saracha and horseradish. Trust me.
- Oyster special every Wednesday buy a dozen, get a half dozen more for free! They're the best in town.
- Try the amazing handmade cocktails (the whiskey sours and vampire are great). Check out the decor - it's the old Anderton's bar set up.
- Cheap PBR.
- Oysters on a half shell and the vegetable pita were fantastic.
- Always great service, great drinks, and great food!
- The food is always great here! It has a cool dive bar atmosphere and the food is outstanding! Popeye pita, loaded potatoes, and buffalo chicken pizza are some of my favorites!
- Cool pirate bar. Great cocktails. Ask for a woowoo!
- I think they should have bellydancers :)
- Drinks are pricy but well worth it! No mixers, all fresh! Whisky sour and black magic are pretty fuckin fab.
- Make sure to try some of their handcrafted cocktails! And if you want a shot, let the bartenders get creative! Make sure you tip them well :) their drinks are harder to make than normal
- Trivia on tuesdays @ 9
- This is the place in Memphis to get a cocktail done right. Ask the bartender for your favorite.
- Cool place, cool vibe, but don't eat anything with anchovies. They are fishy, bitter and a little hard to swallow.
- Try a bee sting!
- Go to the cove & get the Stoner Pie. It was delish but if you really want to drink mixed drinks, do it at home or bring lots of cash. The drinks are tiny yet they hold their own.