Supermarket, Grocery Store
331 E Stoughton St (Springfield Ave and 4th St)
Champaign, IL 61820
- College kids suckkkkkk
- Employees can give you up to $2 in quarters if you need laundry money.
- They have bathrooms up on the second floor (south side).
- If you come to study late at night or for a long time, dress warm
- Free wifi! You can sit upstairs to read, study, watch whatever they have on the tv, or meet for group projects. Open 24 hours!
- The only Market on Campus. Number 1 produce seller.
- Very convenient for students on campus.
- Try some gelato near the Garcia's Pizza check-out!
- Not only is County Market close to campus, but it's also open 24/7!
- Open 24 hrs a day. Great place for a late night snack!
- Crispy chicken saladdd
- Open 24/7. Only closed on Christmas.
- Feeling festive for the 4th of July, get text messages from county market and receive a free pack of North Star Patriot Pops!
- Need boxes for moving? In the afternoon, ask a produce employee if they have any boxes. Or go in after 10:30 p.m. to ask one of the night employees for boxes when shelves are being stocked.