County Grill & Smokehouse
- Please! Make it a point to try the cornbread and the brisket. The Texas Trio is enough for 2 meals!
- Awesome Food and Hot girls
- Great food and service.
- Everything here is the Bomb!!!!
- Warm potato salad.. need I say more ;)
- Amazing beer selection by the bottle and can. I love the bbq, smoked wings (try the dry rubs!), cornbread, and ribs!
- Excellent BBQ
- The cornbread was good and the warm potato salad was AWESOME! The barbecue was great, but hey, that's what you come for!
- It's ALL good!
- Love the beer selection and the cornbread muffins.
- The banana pudding is the best here. Baby size or adult.
- First time here
- Porkslap beer!!!
- Try the BBQ combo, awesome!lots of beer selections too
- Some of the best Barbque I have ever tasted
- The ribs and warm potato salad are delicious. Lots of craft beers. I didn't care for the beans.
- Really good BBQ, smoked wings are just stupid good. Tuesday night they're 2 for $1.50. Outstanding beer selection as well. Parking lot makes it look crowded, but you're normally seated right away.
- Good eating after Bingo.
- Smoked Wings are great! Also the trio is great for several days of left overs and really delicious.
- The best. Definitely try the pulled pork. Find your favorite sauce - if you can. (They're all good!)