$ $ $
Carmel Valley, CA 93924
- guess who has the best mussels in Monterey County? these are downright delicious!
- Try the pear salad. It is terrific!
- Excellent thin crust pizzas
- Everything is so delicious! The head chef, ambiance, servers and all staff are amazing. Five stars.
- Sit outside and enjoy a local wine. I also recommend the shortcake in a jar.
- Excellent pizza.
- Onion rings, sausage pizza and general ambience outside by the pond and birds.
- Menu has changed and is very limited. Will not do separate checks. Thats a BIG minus.
- Ambiance was lovely. Wait staff was great. Food was delicious. If you like a solid cabernet that won't break the bank, try Textbook. Delicious.
- Pizza is good. Food is average. Restaurant is charming as are all of Georis's properties.
- Great pizza, local wines, and outdoor seating.
- Delicious food choices and excellent service by Sal.
- Meh. Worth eating at if you're passing through but don't go out of your way.
- Saved us after a long trailrun, 1. with an icecold beer w/complimentary cheese bities and 2. with a nice pizza to go. Friendly service, nice location + equally nice patio. Would love to return there.
- Mussels and roasted garlic are awesome.
- Filipino food ($25) - lumpia, pansit, sinigang, squash with coconut sauce and rice - noon-4pm Sunday, Nov. 24, with proceeds going to Red Cross aid in Philippines post-typhoon.
- The chicken salad was amazing. Nice to sit out on the patio and have lunch.
- Great fish tacos!
- Delicious onion rings and pizza
- Really good fresh peach pie!