Food Truck, Ice Cream, Desserts
Lists & rankings
- Get combinations like honeycomb ice cream, made with Free Range LA honey and potato chip and butterscotch cookies.
- The red velvet ice cream didn't taste anything like red velvet. Seems like it was just vanilla ice cream with red food coloring. It was still good though.
- CBS on radford
- Best ice cream sandwich I've ever had. The ice cream is light and fluffy, which made it much easier to eat and enjoy!
- Snicker Doodle Ice Cream Sandwich!
- Try the Ice Cream Sandwich
- Coolhaus was really about bringing architecture to the public, naming flavors after architects. When you sit down with a client creating a home for them, creating a flavor for them is the same thing.
- If you've never had Mint Chip ice cream that uses fresh mint, then prepare to have a paradigm shift in your dessert mentality!
- What you should get: If youre feelin classic, go for the vanilla sandwiched between two chocolate chip cookies. If youre daring, try the lemon rosemary cookie with balsamic fig/mascarpone ice cream.
- Pistachio ice cream!
- Check out Coolhaus as seen on Eat Street
- Mmm... Snack food cookie (pretzels, chocolate chips, potato chips in a cookie!) and peanut butter ice cream!
- This place is terrible and expensive. Save your money and don't come here
- Service is good, ice cream samiches damn good!...and even better I live upstairs!
- Tried the red velvet and coffee Oreo flavor ice cream, both were good! Chocolate s'mores cookies super tasty!
- Ginger snap cookie.
- The coconut almond cookies are the best!
- it's delicious!!
- The red velvet cookie is really good!!!
- They serve cold brew here