$ $ $
- Cooke's has the freshest seafood on the cape... This place is clean and the prices are great, no waitstaff here just place your order and have a seat. Full bar too!
- Haddock and scallops with bake potatoe and rice. Was stuffed for an affordable price. Fast and friendly service.
- Fried fish is very good. Stay away from the Cole slaw it's not kept refrigerated. 10/24/15 is their last day open until next season.
- don't bother. staff rude and nasty. Food barely okay. Not worth the money.
- Great food, gets busy. Loved the baked scallops.
- Closed for the season-til early March :(