- Built in 1789 as the Philadelphia County Courthouse, this was where the U.S. Congress met from 1790 to 1800, when Philadelphia was Americas capital. In 1791, the Bill of Rights was ratified here.
- A lesser-known stop on Independence Square, but don't miss it. Home of the first peaceful transition of power in a representative democracy.
- The first members of Congress earned $6 a day. Each member represented about 30,000 people.
- We had a great tour guide
- Great no ticket site on Independence trail.
- Lugar historico.Aqui empezo Estados Unidos
- Try to go in with a smaller tour group. So much potential for photos can be wasted with other people in your shot.
- La sede inicial del Poder Legislativo de Estados Unidos. Pura historia.
- Park Ranger Matthew did a fantastic job.
- 32 desks vs expected 26 - country has already grown, 3 original chairs, Library if Congress started here
- History at its best!
- Awesome tour!