Coney Island USA - Museum & Freak Show
Museum, Performing Arts, Entertainment
- Don't be a chump & order a Bud. Try one of the 5 "Coney Island" beers instead! Delicious and unique.
- PHOTO: Crowds flock to the Freak Show in July of 1950! Click "More Info" to see this great pic!
- The name conveniently applies to both the show and the audience, which is to say, I love it.
- The burlesque show was awesome. Bring ya camera cause you will be amazed!
- Great show for only 10 bucks. Must do here at Coney Island :)
- Act rotate throughout the day so you don't miss anything. Also a good place to amaze your kids.
- Amusement park
- Step right up for lively circus-sideshow entertainment, complete with a fire-eater, sword swallower, snake charmer, and contortionist.
- A must see show if you're in Coney Island. It's incredible what they can do!!! Freaky!!! ;)
- A mermaid pilsner on a hot day will quench your thirst!!
- Seriously, the $10 you spend on an "Albino Python" is totally worth it.
- Great show , it does a little hot in there. But you can buy a water at the bar to cool yourself off. The burlesque show is awesome.
- Have not been here in a while but hear its most popping at night just passing on the good news!!
- More uncomfortable than interesting
- The Freak Bar is the best one in Coney Island. Cheap bottles of beer in a really interesting and authentic setting. Check out the shows too.
- show runs about half an hour continuously all day with short intermissions
- I love vibe, decoration, staff, shop and show! You should just go there and support this unique venue
- Whimsical bar. Whimsical beer.
- Pay to see the show - you won't be sorry.
- Must see if you're in Coney Island!