The Commodore Theatre
- Good food and good movies! Love the atmosphere as well!
- If there is a list of hidden treasures for the region, The Commodore would definitely make the list. Beautifully restored 1945 Theater is well worth the trip
- Fantastic Creature
- The atmosphere is great. The movie pics are always a good selection. The food is not as good as it use to be. It is more of a Sam's Club food selection However, it's passable.
- The sound system is amazing, friendly staff.
- Just like cinema Bristo excerpts this one's the original dinner& movie theater.....our at least one of the,
- Comfortable and cool.You can hear the movie in the restroom.
- I love coming here. Food is good and you can't pass up dinner with your movie. Decent prices, too. Be at box office right at opening to reserve a good table, if your eating.
- Awesome place
- Beautiful Theatre, foods good, and the sound is amazing. I recommend coming to this theatre whenever your in town.
- Always great.
- Third row has the best seats!
- Great old school theater
- The homemade rolls are amazing.
- Sound designed by Lucasfilms and holds the THX certification.
- Get there early to buy your tickets--best way to get a good seat. Great place to enjoy a movie!
- Great theatre! Just pray that you get to sit downstairs for the movie! That means you'll actually get some food, not just popcorn.
- GREAT venue. The sound is fantastic. Sit close to the front, its awesome there.