49 Mulberry St (btwn Bayard & Worth St)
New York, NY 10013
- NY (See) You dont need to go to China to experience the Chinese culture. Come take a stroll in the park and experience everything from martial arts to little old men playing chess.
- Canal Street may have the commerce but this park has Chinatown's community. Stroll through the north end with its Mahjong and card players musicians, and old folks just sitting and chatting. Awesome.
- If you dislike pigeons I would avoid this park.
- The amount of Chinese people lounging, singing, playing chess, whatever in this park is a serious glimpse into Chinese culture. Also, there's a soccer field in this park if you fancy.
- Theres an amazing mix of people congregated here old, young, athletic, crazy and we love it. The public bathrooms are the cleanest around.
- Great for some quiet thinking time! Spot the caged birds in the trees.
- The Chinese Senior Citizen Orchastra is really fun to watch on Sunday afternoons in the spring and summer!
- Probably the best people watching you could find... Possibly ever.
- Wonderful Park, I loved the Chinese music and the people...
- So dirty, full of rats!!!
- Cops will try to kick you out for playing soccer. Fight the power =)
- Great traditional Chinese music and friendly people. Hen hao!
- an okay park! Not great!
- Se passar por #chinatown vale ficar um tempinho nessa praa... varias pessoas jogando, conversando.. mt legal
- Padrsimo el ambiente oriental. En la calle Mosco entre Mulberry y Mott hay unos dumplins a 1dlar, no te los pierdas.
- Sit back and people watch
- Watch the Chinese elders play chess. It's captivating seeing the crowds surrounding them. Very amazing park.
- It's China Park! With series of asian food nearby!
- Gem of a place, must visit for a tour of chinatown
- Outdoor park in Chinatown. Their toilets really could use some washing up.