Colonial Williamsburg Regional Visitor Center
Tourist Information, History Museum
- If you just want to walk around and not see inside all of the exhibits, you don't have to buy a ticket.
- Tickets totally worth it. pay attention to the schedule- lots of shops will close throughout the day due to staffing needs so if there is something special you want to see/ tour, make sure you go!
- The free shuttles with passes are very nice! Easy way to get around Colonial Williamsburg!
- You don't need to take the bus into the colonial area, there's a walking bridge/path. Look down while you walk, there are cool historical tidbits embedded in the concrete!
- There is a 10% military discount with ID.
- Be sure to make a reservation here if you want to dine at one of the taverns in the restored are!!
- Great historical experience. Love the daily programs
- Buying a ticket is the only way to experience all the place has to offer. You could walk the streets for free & see a bunch of buildings & miss 95% of what makes the place the key history site it is.
- My family loves Colonial Williamsburg; we've been coming since I was little. The tours are different each time we visit, and all of the workers are well-informed. Highly rec the refillable mugs!
- $42 for a 1-day adult admission?! Most of the historic areas and buildings in Williamsburg are open to the public without an admission ticket. Save yourself the money and support the local merchants.
- Make sure you see the movies before hoping on the shuttle bus. It's a good foundation for what you're about to see, and in our case, it really helped to get the kids hooked.
- Visitors Center worth a trip - fab buys on hand made soaps and powders - sustainably produced and packaged!
- They give teacher discount. :)
- This place is amazing! Definately need atleast 2 days!
- Get an annual pass if u r here for more than 1 day. Its only $16 more and gives u access to annual member only activities.
- Make sure u get all ur events tickets as early as possible.
- Very informative. One expensive gift shop, another reasonable.
- Must stop in Williamsburg helps make sure that you hit up everything. Great movie and nice gift shop. Try the historic triangle ticket for discount.
- Easy and available parking
- There is plenty of parking even during the Christmas parade