Classic Cinemas Lake Theatre
1022 Lake St (btwn Forest Ave & Marion St)
Oak Park, IL 60301
- I love the Guy who greets. Very nice
- Unlimited popcorn, pop & icee!!!
- First time here and this is a great place. $6 all day for kids and $6 matinee. Great concession prices too. Nice ppl!
- Free refills on all sizes popcorn & pop!
- Super cheap matinees! :)
- Metered street parking is only from 8 AM-6 PM, then it's free.
- The butler : it talks about the discrimination in American history but I loooooved it
- Has turned into Hood Central.
- Really inexpensive theatre - $8.50 at prime time and even cheaper for matinees!
- Love this local cinema! The matinee prices are fantastic!
- The guy handing out peppermints as you're walking out of a movie is a nice touch.
- $1 family movie every wensday all summer long!
- Cute little Cinema, Comfy Seats.
- On Sunday's the parking garages are free!!
- On of my favorite places to see any just released movie.
- Free refills on popcorn and soda.
- Clean environment with great staff. The seats are super comfy and the theaters are larger than most cinemas I've been to.
- Tickets can be expensive and new releases sell out! Friendly staff & great movie viewing! Bathrooms & water are downstairs. Not much space to sit or wait for others outside of movies.
- 6 dollar movie ticket until 6pm