- Sculptures have gotten updated and now some food trucks stop here during lunch hour. Dont let your car meter expire cuz the ticket lady is watching ya. Love the Space and atmosphere. Its a treasure!
- This is one of the best things St. Louis has done in my nearly 10 years of living here. Splash in the fountains, sit on giant bunnies and traipse over waterfalls while admiring art. Our "Central Park"
- The Go! List 2013: Best free cultural attraction
- An urban oasis in downtown St. Louis, Citygarden is a vibrant two-block stretch of lush plantings and internationally renowned sculpture, great for children and adults alike!
- A great place for the family to beat the heat and have a picnic. A fountain park to run through and a shallow pool to splash in under the shadow of the Arch!
- Climb away! Most of the sculptures are meant to be interacted with (especially the big bunnies). Just do so with some caution.
- After the Arch, this is the next thing everyone needs to go to when downtown...and it's free. A first class accessible sculpture park that is enjoyable for every age group.
- During summer months, bring the kids in swim suits and be sure to wear shoes that can get wet. You'll be dodging water fountains if you really want to explore.
- Down by the twain sculpture by 11th steet there is an amazing food stand with great barbeque and dogs...it is called kenny's dog and tamale show!
- Forgot to print a map? No worries, take the audio tour of Citygarden by calling 314.802.9571. For more insider tips, follow Moonrise Hotel on Twitter at: bit.ly/moonriseTW
- Go at night or right after a fresh snow for a unique look at the place. Bring kids when it is warm - lots of fountains and pools of water to play in.
- Visit the 'Twain' sculpture by Richard Serra in the block between 10th & 11th. Be sure to go inside and view the city through the slots in the metal panels.
- Citygarden is downtowns own true park. Splash in the fountains in summer, and when winter arrives, enjoy the beautiful snow. Dont miss food truck gatherings at occasional lunch hours.
- cool place to come chill in the mornings and read
- Awesome!! Lots of fun!!
- Great spot for kids & adults alike!
- Great place to spend some time at while down town for any reason. Lots of sculptures and the fountain plaza is not to be missed. Be sure to find the musical tiles. :-)
- The red Keith Haring sculpture is only 1 of 3 in the world...more info visit www.haring.com
- Citygarden has some interesting and varied art but is pretty small, so if you want a longer day out of it, head to Union Station or the Arch afterwards.
- A nice little spot in downtown