City Hall Plaza
- City Hall Plaza in Boston, Massachusetts, is a large, open, unadorned public space in the Government Center area of the city.
- Come to the annual Boston Harborfest this July 4th to relive American colonial and maritime history. While there, check out this photo of the US Navy marching in and around the City Hall Plaza!
- Free Bosco chocolate syrup to go on your ice cream at the Scooper Bowl today!
- Get connected with free wi-fi access on the Plaza. Just connect your device to "BostonWireless."
- City Hall was voted in 2008 via Virtualtourist as the UGLIEST BUILDING IN THE WORD. Original design intended to have a beer hall inside similar to those in Germany. More info via our blog.<LINK>
- The empty expanse is livened up by free concerts sponsored by the city on summer Wednesday evenings.
- Always a good choice to wander over during your lunch break and see if there's anything cool (and free!) going on.
- Find your favorite Food Truck on the Plaza or throughout the City.
- If you're here for Outside the Box don't be stupid and get the lobster "hot dog" from the Scampo tent. It's worth any line you might have.
- Either you like it or you don't part of town. To some it is a model of innovation whereas to others it is simply ugly.
- Very exciting attractions, love the site seeing and shopping and eating..
- I remember all the traffic rotaries in Boston which can make driving through intersections quite interesting! The historical US Navy ship Old Ironsides was a great site to visit.
- Spend your days here in the summer - from the Jimmy Fund Scooperbowl to the Phantom Gourmet BBQ Beach Party, local festivals and events find a home on this big, open plaza.
- Compare this brutal building to 2 others- the old state house (used as city hall in 1830) and Old City Hall (1840) on the freedom trail.
- Best joke re city hall -"it looks like the box Faneuil Hall came in"
- Have a nice day
- Pride flag raising today at noon
- Play Ring on a String! I recommend the one on the left.
- Home to seasonal events, political demonstrations, and a farmers market, this revamped public space has a lot to offer.
- Pretty and tranquil when it's not full of people.