Movie Theater, Cineplex
- They give you free refills on the large popcorn.
- The seats are soooo annoying and the people do not get the concept of not talking during a movie. They also need to learn how to chew!!!
- It's cold. Bring a jacket.
- This theater has Early Bird discounts for the first matinee showtime of the day. Each ticket is $5.75. :)
- Fabulous combination of music,singing and movement
- 06/20/2012: Tuesdays are $5 all day all show!
- Bring a stadium cushion because these seats are hard
- teenagers better not ruin this for me!
- They r so understaffed here!!!
- Wednesday tickets are five dollars, all day and night.
- They're getting pretty strict with their no phone policy during the movie. Be cautious.
- Buy tickets at Kiosk. Saves time.
- Not the best looks on the building and aisles but has renovated seats in all theaters.
- Everything was really dirty, don't go on Tuesday if you wanna enjoy the movie, the place it's crowded
- Unfortunately this theater is turning into a second rate venue. Poor service and worn seating in addition to other neglected areas such as decor and flooring. Really sad to see it treated this way.
- This theater is ok... Chairs need a re-do and the arcade really has no games...
- Glad this location hosts Classic Movies Series but sad that this location is destined to become a run down dollar theatre, needs some tlc to bring it back to its glory days.
- No snocaps!
- Great movie Argo.
- Yea! About time they get strict on phone use. I came to watch a movie.