Movie Theater, Cineplex
- If you go on Friday nights in the summer, park to the right side of the theater overlooking the ballpark. Fireworks are set off every Friday night around dusk!
- make sure you sign up for the weekly email, they send a great coupon that you can just show them on your iPhone. I just got candy & popcorn for $3.75. catch the first showing for a discounted ticket!
- Junior mints and popcorn....yummy!!!
- Affordable movies, great location with tons of other things to do around the area once the movie ends or before the show starts.
- Never go wrong with junior mints ;)
- Skip the lines and just buy your ticket at the standalone computer inside the lobby.
- Don't arrive too early. Seeing the theaters with all the lights on is pretty gross.
- If you really like popcorn, the large popcorn comes with a refill. Good for sharing with groups of friends.
- great theater
- Love Cinemark.
- Concession coupons free every week via email. Sign up online.
- Try dipping your popcorn in nacho cheese .
- Y me
- Icee taste good on hot days
- Fabulous seats. A little disconcerting to have to pick seats but you can get used to it.
- The best movie theater in the area. It's very nice inside. Everything is pretty quality and it's much better than movies 14.
- $5 movies on Tuesday night, I'm sure 100 other people already said this. But did you know the first American film to show a toilet being flushed on screen was Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho?
- Could be a little cleaner & staff could be a little friendlier. The girls you buy tickets from are usually the only nice employees in the building.
- This place is really expensive.
- Fandango your tickets and skip the line. Still my favorite theater in the area.