Cinco de Mayo
Tacos, Burgers, Burritos
11204 Washington Pl (at Sepulveda Blvd.)
Culver City, CA 90230
- Pleased at how clean this establishment is, but food itself is meh. Overall bland and dry.
- 24 hour access to pupusas!
- The asada is cheap ass meat. Taste nasty, I got the California burrito to cure my hangover... now it's worse. SICK
- Some of the best tacos in West LA
- Very clean place. Enchilada chicken is better than the beef.
- The breakfast burritos are great any time of day. The California is particularly good
- Love this place! Hate Tito's. The oddest thing is that no one knows this place is next door?!?
- Pretty much everything I've had from here has been great. Veggie burrito, cheese fries, breakfast burrito, pineapple and papaya shakes are all worthy of a recommendation
- LOVE LOVE LOVE the crispy chicken tacos!!!
- Try the pineapple (pia) tamale
- 1 dozen tamales for $15.50 w/ tax!!!
- Extensive menu and open 24-hrs a day. More than just Mexican food.
- Try the fresh squeezed orange juice, made to order.
- A real California burrito in LA. I don't even believe it.
- Best nachos ever!!
- make sure to get a fork for the green chile burrito. The inside is practically soup but its sooooo good.
- Awesome late night Taco Spot!! Taco. Tuesday!!!!!!
- Very extensive menu of Mexican and American fare and open 24 hours! While not the best food in town, it is decent and at 2:00 AM after a night of drinks and Karaoke, it really hits the spot.
- I ask for a machaca torta for breakfast. Not on the menu so it is a little pricey.
- Soooo much better than Titos. No comparison