Movie Theater, Cineplex, Arcade
- Bring your own candy and soda unless you like to pay $4 for a small drink!
- Kids packs aren't only for kids. Best deal they have, wife and I get it every time.
- If u like candy or cheesy popcorn or plan popcorn, stop at dollar tree for some cheep snacks and fresh soda. Get more for ur buck.
- Sit on the top row so you can text all movie long without disturbing anyone
- Awesome Place to go for just about anything you could hang out over there shop or go to the movies and have a bite to eat there's quite a few stores and eatery's in this Region :)
- Concessions prices are outrageously offensive. Sneak in a small bag of popcorn or candy and just buy a drink.
- Go eat dinner at 5 Giuys Burgers then enjoy a flick
- Sing like bilal!!!!
- Best movie theater by far!
- Great service and very friendly.
- Love to watch movies here, it is safe and clean.
- Get the premiere club card. You see like 10 movies and it pays off. I get something free everytime I come!
- Summer Kids Movies $1 every Tuesday 10am starts 6/22
- Not bad seats, lots of screans with a good selection of hollywood movies. Use their card to earn free stuff.
- Not sure about the assigned seating - this is new since we were here last
- Good theater
- Get ready to embrace the movie "Son of God" and experience to be moved by Jesus' true love & humility. It's tear jerker & mind blowing. Our generations need to spread the word of God!
- Beware of the small size cups they have holes in them
- Good place to find some hynas!!
- Go Saturday mornings if you are looking to avoid the teenagers/crowds