1212 Dundas St. W.
- Best food I had in a long time! And the chef is tattooed! If I would live in Toronto this would be my fav restaurant!
- What a gem! Very nice service. Awesome food. Great dishes. Different. Perfectly done. Highly recommended.
- Dope tunes, dope drinks, dope vibe.
- . The place may not have even hired a chef before opening, but damned if they're selection of tequilas, single malts and ales isn't amoung the best in town.
- Sexy tunes for grown ass folks. Best service in the city.
- Paper Plane
- Fyi the "owners" of the Beaconsfield have nothing to do with this place...
- Went there with my friend and his pregnant wife at 11 on a Friday. We got attitude when we asked for a virgin caesar. Not cool
- The kitchen serves Beaconsfield's famous Mac n Cheese
- Strong DJ sets on Friday night.
- Luther's Chicken
- Bad Etiquette Pop-Up
- This place smells like farts.
- Best beers on tap I feel are the Spearhead (citrusy and a bit bitter) and Erdinger (German wheat).
- Kalinda, Shane, Katherine, Quenton: these are the sorts of bartenders that make bars worth going to.
- Bartenders serve Prohibition-era cocktails like the Last Word, made with gin, green chartreuse, Luxardo Maraschino and lime, and trendy Italian drinks like the Paper Plane http://goo.gl/lgTXR
- Best Old Fashioneds in TO
- Cool little cocktails place. If you like bourbon, the Paper Plane is a good one. Ask for it in a rocks glass or it will show up in doofy stemware.
- Love this place!