This won’t come as a surprise to many fast food eaters in the Northeast, but Chipotle Mexican Grill thinks a lot of its restaurants leave a lot to be desired.
Chipotle founder and co-CEO Steve Ells said on Tuesday at the Barclays conference that he doesn’t think his restaurants are run well enough to bring customers back after last year’s E.Coli safety crisis that has sent the burrito chain’s sales plummeting for four straight quarters and little relief in sight.
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record