Chinese Combo King
116 W Chimes St (btwn Highland Rd & Lake St)
Baton Rouge, LA 70802
- if you're looking for quality, this is your place. Unlike many Chinese restaurants, they aren't trying to hide anything in the kitchen. You can look straight in and see the fresh ingredients.
- The prices are a bit on the high side but the portions are very large and the food is always fresh.
- You have got to try the Kung Pao chicken. It's the best in town!
- I'm addicted to the honey shrimp, but the portions are huge so good luck finishing it. :)
- Love this place. There's a pretty wide selection on the menu, it's not too pricey, it's right off of campus, and I've never had a bad experience here.
- Best Chinese in town.
- I always get Kung poa tofu add veggies! Best veg dish!
- Mixed vegetables is excellent.
- Try their Mongolian Beef it is so good! ( :
- Get the sesame chicken combo plate! You will not be disappointed!
- Me and my family come to this place once every week. We love the food, for me this is better than P.F Changs. :) Their mongolian beef is a win so so yummy.