Mexican, Fast Food
4230 Alameda Ave
El Paso, TX 79905
Lists & rankings
- I wonder if anyone here knows they can buy these frozen tacos at their local supermarket, dump some cheap tomato sauce and cheese and get the exact same thing. At least they are cheap.
- Once you're done eating your taquitos, dump any remaining fries into the sauce. Also, the green salsa is good on anything!
- Bring cash!
- Try some chicos with lettuce, tomatoes n onions, yummy!!
- visitors must eat here, after all it is the icon of el paso eateries
- Mystery meat rolled taco covered with government cheese and doused in watery "tomato" sauce. Come here if you're desperate or feeling brave! Oh, and don't expect great service.
- No No & No. Yuck!
- Get the rolled tacos. PS They have four other locations in El Paso.
- Check out Chicos Tacos as it was featured on Taco Trip for Rolled beef tacos with cheese.
- These tacos are the bomb.
- Don't do it sucks!
- The spot to be when you're "ballin' on a budget." Always the right time for the round hot dog accompanied by Chico's world-famous rolled tacos. Yes - accompanied.
- always busy
- Love the green salsa! Dip it in your french fries!
- Be sure to bring cash!! They take only cash. They do however have an ATM inside.
- 6 pack is the best with the chili! Cash only!