Deli / Bodega
43 E 28th St (Park Ave. South)
New York, NY 10016
- You're a fool if you don't get the chicken dumping soup. Sandwiches, breakfast and otherwise are all made with care and love!
- 1/2 price sushi starts at 4:30pm everyday!
- mmm, breakfast.
- Amazing salad bar for only 5.95!! Best in the area!
- The salads are good and less hectic then other salad places around.
- Get a chicken parm sub when chicken parm isn't at the hot station. It's fresher.
- Large coffees are only $1 here. And they taste good too.
- Turkey sandwiches made from a bird cooked that day. Fresh!
- Maria is the best. A little chat with her while she preps your smoothie gets you through the day!
- Great prices! The fresh turkey sandwich is awesome.
- Killer smoothies,
- really nice place considering, it's in midtown. food is good and for reasonable price. walk in an out in few minutes!
- This is the best salad deal you can get in the area. $5.95 for a small salad with one meat and unlimited veggie toppings is a steal.
- Check out the soup and 1/2 sandwich. Great stuff.
- Good food, nice people. Just be cautious of the little chocolates in front... sometimes they're old.
- Toasted whole wheat bagel with egg whites, turkey slices, and hot sauce. Mmmmm....
- Try the California Club. Wow!
- The ultimate California Club
- Corn chowder!! I never know when it will be there but it's sooo good.
- Get the chicken udon. Extra spicy!