Fast Food, Pizza
717 8th Ave (W. 45th St)
New York, NY 10036
- muti bom adorei
- Chicken Bar-tenders are fierce!
- Ive tried fresh cheesy pizza. It was hot, a little bit spicy and goddamn delicious.
- Chicken platter and the classic cheese burger menus are the best!
- Chicken Caesar Salad!
- The grilled chicken caesar salad was alright, decent portion. Good place for a quick snack
- Good coffee and bagel with cream cheese
- Open 24 hours... can be useful, , the chicken bar saved my life ! Last night !
- Best fries!
- Grilled chicken salad is AWESOME! Make sure to cut the chicken and tomatoes into smaller pieces, and I'd suggest it with Italian dressing :)
- Much less grungy after the remodel, but they took away a good 2/3 of the seating, making it super competitive to get a table :(
- Just finished the two burrito special. Nothing special at all. Try ordering something else. It wasn't bad but not worth ordering again.
- Tourist trap, some of the food is pre-made, horrible customer service. Go next door to Kodama.
- You'd probably be better off getting pizza or something
- They usually give the 1$off cupons in the lunch hrs, so try to grab as many.. LoL
- i Love the Grilled Chicken Sandwich here .. one of a kind,,, Any their fries are Yummmm
- Its pronounced chicken bah
- Great fast pit stop. Cheap. Good coffee. Guys who run the place are dead on.