$ $ $
- A lovely cramped bistro where you watch the cooks add butter to all their succulent dishes. I actually order the moules frites here.
- the lamb daube is always THE BEST
- Go to Chez Papa on 18th in Potrero for their super tasty roasted tomato garlic soup. It's perfect with their bread. So delicious!
- get the stuffed artichokes!
- I got sole. And I'm super glad.
- Excellent Branzino
- I love Chez Papa the food is good the wine too and the people are super nice!
- The foie GRAS, duck confit is to die for!
- Lavender creme brle!
- Goat cheese burger, nuff said.
- The mussels with olives and tomatoes will change your perspective on what mussels can be.
- What a great gem to have in my neighborhood. The quality of food and service is always excellent. Tries it for lunch today and had Moule et frites--superb. A great place for lunch or dinner.
- Get your escargot fix here. The dip for the bread is like a olive tapenade....delicious!
- The chocokate cake is great!
- Try the Molten Valrhona Chocolate Cake - The chef gave us two free aperitifs to go with our chocolat in celebration of our win tonight!
- Try the Mussels in White Wine Sauce
- Try the Roasted Beef Bone Marrow
- Foam and Jelli items are overdone at this lil Bistro.
- highly recommend this place.
- Reservations online at OpenTable.com