Chevys Fresh Mex
- Make sure you specify your food order! Everytime they mess it up!!!
- Horrible service. Great view of the river.
- Has your guac ever been too salty? Ask for light salt. Salt can make or break food.
- Pretty good happy hour - free chips and salsa
- On the river in nice weather..awesome!
- No more happy hour. Prices are up.
- Bring mom in to Chevy's. We have chocolate coverd strawberries for mom
- This Chevy's cook loves the fish tacos and the banana brulie
- Try the Mexican Bulldog. Yum.
- Try the Mexican Bulldog.
- Don't expect to get separate checks for a party over 9 especially when you call a week in advance to make a reservation and they give you the option for separate checks, but then don't want to do it.
- Sit by the stairs you will see people fall :)
- if your bill is $400+, they try to rush you and will get your check POST-HASTE!
- Be carefull when you go to the bathroom, somethings wrong with the stairs!!!
- We visited the store on Father's Day, the margarita machine was down. The bartender that made ours from scratch definitely could not make a margarita to save his life.
- Nice place....liked the tables outside facing the river..good food and drinks..
- Great nachos, ok margaritas
- Great fajitas! Tamales are wonderful. Tortillas are perfect!
- Great drinks but air conditioning is broken!!!!!
- Stamati is the best bartender ever. #peachmargarita.