- Walk the loop...2.4 miles per lap.
- Take a stroll around the beautiful park's scenic 2.4 mile loop to see some of the best views on town.
- Thank you for writing kind & inspirational messages in chalk on the loop! Made my day, and my walk/jog better!
- "Love this park! The popular park was one of the first, with more than 400 acres in the rolling Beargrass Creek valley."
- best park in town
- Thought I was really full for a few months, turns out I was fat.
- Volunteer with the Olmsted Parks Conservancy to Restore, Enhance, and Preserve Cherokee Park! First and third saturday each month. Visit olmstedparks.org for more info!
- Good walk /hike /bike trails. Very nice playground, picnic pavillion, and dog park.
- I live the side trails to ride my bike on, and to bike/sled down dog hill. The scenic loop is amazing. I adore this park.
- Gorgeous park.
- The TeePee Pavilion on Bonnycastle Hill is a Louisville landmark! This unique whimsical piece of architecture is pretty special and a must-see if you visit Cherokee Park. (And you really should!)
- Do the Loop! It's a 2.4-mile Scenic Loop. Great workout!
- Lots of great trails for walking or riding your bike
- Please pick up after your pets.
- My favorite park in Louisville!
- Beautiful and expansive public park for a walk/hike/ride. Wild in parts with landscaped lawns and playgrounds elsewhere.
- One of the best and most beautiful parks in the city
- Very clean and a good size park for picnics
- Nice place to walk!
- The loop is very hilly and great for a good run, despite being only 2.4 miles