Chef Luke and big bro, Gavin got their hands super dirty and doused in olive oil with the most delicious fall snack. Today they are sharing their recipe for Apple + Kale Chips. You’ll find the most fabulous apples and kale at your local farmer’s markets now….Enjoy!
Chef Luke, Chef Gavin and Chef Kathleen’s recipes for Fabulous Fall Snackin’:
Kale Chips: Wash & dry leaves, remove stems & break into bite-sized pieces. Toss with a small amount of oil of your choice (we used about 1/2 Tablespoon for 1 bunch kale) & place on a parchment-lined baking sheet in one thin layer. (One bunch of kale made for 2 large sheet’s worth.) Bake at 275F for about 15-20 minutes, flipping leaves over halfway through. Remove from oven & salt to taste.
- 50 Best Sports Bars in America
- America's Best Inexpensive Steakhouses
- 25 Ways to Help You Stop Eating Sugar
- This Is the World’s First Flat Wine Bottle
- Etiquette Mistakes You Need to Stop Making by Age 30