Cheep's Pita Creations
Falafel, Middle Eastern
129 2nd Ave (at St. Marks Pl)
New York, NY 10003
- $2 falafel pita & $2 large belgian fries? This is the 2 Bros of other food.
- When the line at Pommes Frites is super long and you dont wanna wait. This place has $2 Belgium fries and similar sauces here too.
- Fries with wasabi mayo. Do it.
- So cheap. So f'ing good.
- 2.50 falafel with a huge bucket of fries for 5 bucks. Great shawarma too.
- Get fries from here for $2 then go to Pomme Frites and get a sauce for $1. Save $3!!!
- $1.75 falafel. Cheap food and a quarter for laundry. Suck it Mahmoud's.
- Raised the price of falafels to $2.50. Doesn't stop me from getting my falafel on though!
- Four dollar shwarma, two dollar falafel! Amazzzing fries. Late night dream! Indoor/outdoor hole in the wall.
- The $2 falafel sandwich with choice of salad toppings is in all ways superior to the offering at Mamoun's around the corner.
- Yo... The chicken shawarma is really really good. This place is very affordable TRY it out people! it's the jump off.
- Surprisingly good, fresh falafel - only $1.75. Really good fries made to order for only $1.50. Got my fancy Belgian dipping sauce from down the block for $1.50 + a little resentment. That's OK. I win!
- Love their hummus fries!!
- Charging extra for hummus should be a crime, but the lamb shish sammie is perfection.
- $1.75 for a falafel sandwich, used to be $1.50. Falafel platter for $4 or a shawarma platter for $5. You get tons of food with the platter.
- Try the Chicken Shawarma Sandwich
- $1.25 falafel sandwich - great late night munchie
- $1 f'n .25 a falafel!!!
- Best fries ever. So thick and amazingly salted. falafel is delicious too. Both $1.25 each!!! Open late to fulfill all French fries cravings and desires
- Umm chicken shwarma need i say more?! (3 of 4 petals via Fondu)