Chateau Thomas Winery
Wine Shop, Wine Bar, Winery
- Enjoyed their sweet wines which I'm usually not a fan of...service is great as well and coming from CA the wines and tasting were super cheap!
- This winery, gift shop and tasting room features award-winning Indiana Artisan Wines - hand crafted in the Old French style.
- Great service and great wines. I learned a lot on paring.
- Wine was mediocre at best. No need to go out of the way to try this place. I'll be sticking to Mallow Run.
- Good place to go for a testing and to take home a case or two.
- Odd location, but once you go inside it's a great experience
- Become a wine club member...get to try different wines and get FREE tastings
- Thirsty on a Sunday? They are open until 7:00 PM on Sunday.
- Delicious wine slushees!
- Good little place, I guess the others don't get out much since most wineries charge for a tasting. Great place to kill some time before a flight!
- Cheap atmosphere! And since when the charge for tasting?! That's classy!
- Cheap quality and they charge for tastings now! How tacky!
- Visit on Friday nights for live music, different local muscians each week.