Charlottesville City Market
- Come early, like 7:00am, because by 9:00 the place is an absolute zoo full of window shoppers and crying children.
- Great way to start the weekend - Saturday morning hot spot for all things fresh and local.
- Best Market breakfast: Sausage on a bun from Babe in the Woods and coffee from Shenandoah Joe's.
- The homemade tacos in the market every Saturday are a must and probably the most authentic Mexican food in town.
- Good place for local produce, though not a huge selection
- Yay.. great service and good foods
- Good variety in a farmers market. Stop by if you're in the area.
- Tacos..also honey straws..just .25 cents each
- Get the Filipino food!!!!!
- A fun, albeit crowded, Saturday morning venture. Eat breakfast (the donuts--cinn/sugar--are yum), and stock up on some veggies.
- Great local market. Just leave your pup at home. No dogs allowed.
- be on the lookout for purple potatoes and fresh garlic
- Don't just stock up for the week ahead, grab breakfast while you're here. I recommend the tacos or bagelinis
- City Market offers fresh produce, herbs, plants, grass fed meats, crafts, and baked goods from local vendors every Saturday from 7:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. - April-October and every Saturday in Novemb
- Inedible Jewelry: Jewelry w/ food charms made from polymer clay, Shenandoah Joes: great coffee, Babe in the Woods: tasty sausages from forest fed pigs. Blue Forest Bakery: tasty Asian-style breads. Th
- Begins in April each year and runs into the fall. Saturday mornings until noon-ish in the metered parking lot across from York Place on Water St. Local growers and craftspersons plus food!