$ $ $
83 Bass Ave
Gloucester, MA 01930
- The best Lobsta roll eva!
- First time going in Gloucester
- My front teeth got chipped because of their Steak Tips Salad.
- Get the Charlie burger delicious and cheap!!!
- Excellent Seafood Chowder. Generous amounts of whole Shrimp, Scallops, Clams, Whitefish, & Potatoes. It was the special of the day the night we went. Top notch!
- Great authentic local place. Clam chowder and lobster bisque were amazing. Swordfish tips plate is a good healthy choice (grilled, not fried) and comes with rice pilaf instead of fries.