The Charlesmark Hotel & Lounge
B & B, Hotel Bar, Cocktail
655 Boylston St (btwn Dartmouth & Exeter St.)
Boston, MA 02116
- Wine Wed. 1x/mth = 6 wines for only $20!
- order off the martini menu, best around.
- Thurs Martini happy hour!
- Try the Dancing Bear, it is yummy and garnished with gummy bears!
- Noisy room (from the fridge and the bar in the hotel) and with 0 style. Poor breakfast. The bathroom was the only good thing.
- Every third Wed. of the month is a wine tasting event. For $20-25 you get 6 glasses, 3 shots, drink voucher for next visit + FREE SNACKS!
- Beautiful cosy hotel, staff are truly amazing - so helpful and friendly. Bar is great, serving food from the Asian Restaurant next door. Try the Gummy Bear cocktail its relish!!
- Very nice and helpful staff, stylish rooms, great price for the area. Recommended.
- Try the gummy bear martini, amazing location right in back bay
- Rooms are not large but they are well appointed! Who hangs out in their hotel room when you're in Back Bay? Go out and eat some lobsta or drink some local brew...
- Don't take the elevator!!
- The Charlesmark Hotel is my first choice when I come to Boston. Why? The rooms are stylish, clean and quiet. The wifi works. The staff of the hotel and the bar treat me like a friend. I stay often.
- My wife and I used to come here all the time before we were dating. Proud to say we fell in love here!
- Stylish and well situated hotel. The staff is great. I recommend it.
- This place is gross- there was a cockroach UNDER the toilet seat. #nightmares
- Great Bar Great People, and not like every other spot in town!!
- Great accommodations, friendly staff, comfortable, hip & fun!
- Good lounge to wash away the workday with friends!
- Dont forget CRANTINI SHOTS and a really good tip for Ryan,Vanessa,Curt & Jefferson,
- Try the coconut soup, it is healthy, makes you feel good and is incredibly delicious! $4