Karl Lagerfeld presented a show of jet-setting models for Chanel’s Spring 2016 collection, and the accompanying campaign looks just as adventure ready. Shot by Lagerfeld, the campaign stars models Lineisy Montero and Mica Arganaraz, in a lineup of iconic tweed suits, ready-to-wear separates and layered outerwear. Their brightly-colored accessories are the real standouts of the collection and include clear oxford heels, on-trend hats and shades, and a collection of red, white and blue luggage. The shoot was photographed in Brooklyn, giving a gritty and drab background to the cuts and colors of the lady-like collection.
The campaign will be launched with two "City Western"-themed videos with “one showing the colorful and ethereal silhouettes from the collection and the other, the season's chic, functional accessories," Lagerfeld noted in a press release.
- Meghan Markle Says Her Favorite Avocado Dip is in This Charity Cookbook
- Trader Joe’s Is Now Selling Candy Corn-Flavored Popcorn
- 50 States: 50 Spots: These Are the Top Natural Wonder in Your State
- America’s Best Old-School Candy Shops
- Shake Shack Is Selling Chicken Nuggets, and We Can’t Wait to Try Them