Champions Billiards Sports Cafe
Sports Bar, American, Burgers
- Cold shots of FIREBALL!! That's all you need to know!! Taste like heaven, burns like hell....what happens next is up to you!! It's phenomenal!!
- BBQ pulled pork a must. Spiked watermellon to drink!
- 1/2 price wings buffet on Sunday!
- Chicken nachos are fab!
- Amazing place for happy hour. Price wise very cheap. Bartenders are very friendly.
- Always great bands on fridays!
- Come for Thursday night Pour House Triva
- Nothing good here. Don't waste your time.
- The food was good nothing special I had a burger and a salad that i enjoyed the service was excellent and there was a great atmosphere
- Generic beer selections, large bar. Pool and darts. Bar food menu. Free buffet on Fridays. Live music and trivia.
- Fun place to hang
- Cornhole with FSS is awesome!! www.fredericksocialsports.com
- I went to the manager Patrick and told him I ordered the 2 beers before 7 and his reply was too late, sorry.They lost a $1200 a year ($25 weekly) customer over a $1.75 beer. MANAGEMENT SUCKS!
- Awesome place to come shoot some pool...you can even get a table on the weekends! The food selection is limited and prices are mid range but the live music has always been a let down
- Be careful with the jukebox.... can hardly hear it, even after 11 requests to turn it up.
- June's the best waitress here. Oh, and order a pickleback shot, they pour BIG =)
- The waitresses are slow on Tuesday nights. They need to pay attention.
- Heaven forbid they don't let someone under 21 go there to just sit, drink water, and watch a baseball game. TERRIBLE!
- The waitress can split a tab if the party is > 6 people... Bunch of crap!
- Band good tonight. Nice combo of covers. Drummer excellent