Chama Gaucha Brazilian Steakhouse
$ $ $
3008 Finley Rd (I-355 & Butterfield Rd)
Downers Grove, IL 60515
- Expensive but worthy really delicious
- Lunch from 11-2pm is a deal for $20 Mon-Fri
- The restrooms are located towards the rear southeast corner of the restaurant
- don't fill up on the salad bar...try the lamb chops they're SOOO good
- Chamagaucha, considerably the best Brazilian steak house in the Midwest. If you're looking for quality cooked steaks, great service, and a great salad bar...Chamagucha is the place. Five stars!
- Come hungry leave sleepy!!! ;) food is utterly delicious!!! Words can't explain how in love I am w/this place!!!
- Try the Brazilian cocktail! I don't remember the name, but it starts with a "C" and is first on the list. They will know what you mean. It's an AMAZING drink, and I don't usually like mixed drinks!
- So impressed by the customer service here!
- Everything is fantastic! Besides all of the meats, the fried bananas were amazing too.
- Papaya cream... The best desert!!
- My favorite is the top sirloin. Service and staff were near perfection. Pricey but worth it. Place in general was TDF.
- Had the sangria, it was great. Love the parmesan crusted pork, lamb chops, and the top sirloin. It is always such a dilemma because the salad bar is so good, but so much meat to choose from.
- Great salad bar side dishes and of course the meats and the staff is very attentive
- Everything was delicious and the service was amazing.
- Get the lamb chop. The best.
- While this place is a tad expensive, the food is definitely worth it. They keep replacing everything on the table so don't be afraid to eat it up!
- Pretty much everything!
- Service was spectacular. Everything tasted delicious. Be prepared to be stuffed.
- Meat, meat, and more meat!