Movie Theater, Cineplex
7777 Edinger Ave Ste 170 (at Center Ave)
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
- Buy tickets from the Fountain Valley Costco. You'll save $7.50 if you and your friend see a non-matinee movie.
- The first viewing of every show, every day of the week is only $7. Beat that Costco!
- Too many tweens and obnoxious high schoolers. It's past 10, why hasn't your mom picked you up yet
- Update: The Costco right here sells Cinemark tickets. Buy them there to save dollars every time.
- Toss around beach balls to kill time before a midnight screening :)
- This is one of the few theaters I have been to that has amazing kettle korn popcorn!
- If there's more than 1 person in front of you getting ice cream or a coffee, skip it. You'll be there FOREVER. Other than that this theater rules.
- Save some cash and get your movie passes at Costco.
- Best kettle corn ive ever had!
- Marilyn, I have never had an issue with kids here, but I never come on a Friday or Saturday night (that is kid hangout night at Bella Terra)
- What can be said - it's a theatre, and food prices are predatory.
- I like it, I WISH it was an Arclight instead because I HATE the preshow crap & they boot people being dicks. But still a nice theater. I'm one of the very few people who still love previews though.
- Don't be a jerk. Move all the way to the center during sold out shows and fill in every seat
- There IS something at the END of the credits of Thor, not just the part at the beginning of the credits.
- They changed movie seats from the red materials to a smoother nice fancier looking seat! Nice....!
- The layout is awesome here and unlike AMC , the auditoriums here never smell like feet.
- He used is AARP card and it was only $7.50 per person. Reg. $16.50 per person
- If its a reallly popular movie like twilight or HP, get here earlyyy~
- Buy movie tickets for $7.25 if you buy a combo at Johnny Rockets.
- Decent theater. Come here alot as Kabuki's is right next door! ;)