Cavalli Restaurant Miami
$ $ $
- if U Love fashion,style & quality combined, than this is the place to be. I love all the dishes but a definite favorite is the veal chop and the wild boar ravioli... don't forget to try the Tiramisu<3
- Food is not that great. Expected more from the decor. Big disappointment.
- Do not go out without getting the traditional Fiorentine steak
- Ask for the antipasti sampler that easily can serve two people. I loved the Spaguetti Amalfi Coast! Don't expect American size portions.
- The Service was spectacular, the food was delicious. The portions can be on the small side, make sure u order from the primi & secondi part of the menu. The tuna was amazing & the dessert to die for.