Steakhouse, BBQ, Bar
$ $ $
1880 Art Gonzales Pkwy (at Highland Ave & CA-99)
Selma, CA 93662
- Try the new tri-tip tacos in the bar!! Served with roasted corn salsa & feta cheese mmmm
- Do yourself a favor and get the filet mignon and a twice baked potatoe.
- It simply delicious and the service starts bad but then becomes good lol funny. First time I went with my fam they didn't have enough tables and the front desk girls just told us to come back anothe d
- Don't eat here!! Aside from friendliness, this place sucks from management down!!
- Get the Sheriff!! They ran out of Cowboy hats! WTH
- No hats for birthday they suck
- Only open for dinner!
- The price is decent in regard portions. Not the best I had, it is good though
- Steak and lobster
- I love the onion tumble weeds things omg I ate so much
- Steaks cooked right
- Great steaks service could be better
- The Pete's Special is a consistently good dish. I've had the best Prime Rib here and the worst Prime rib here. That's why I stick to the Pete's Special now and I'm never disappointed.
- Haven't had better steak here yet.
- It's always a hit, make a reservation to avoid a long wait
- You gotta treat yourself to a brewski
- The twice baked potato is the best!
- Beef and Reef.
- The prime rib is delicious!
- Try the twice baked potato! DELICIOUS!