Cat Cora’s Kitchen
Tapas, American, Bar
Terminal 2, near Gate 55 (SFO Airport)
San Francisco, CA 94128
- Offering travelers upscale comfort in the form of oysters, lobster mac and cheese, steak tacos, and stiff seasonal drinks. Bonus for opening at 5 a.m. and offering biodegradable utensils to go.
- Generous pours. Great bartenders. Outlets under the bar. Open late. What more can you ask for?
- If you are by yourself sit at the rear bar - it has great view and power plugs
- Dishes are small and somewhat pricey but yummy. Try the Mac & cheese with lobster and the flank steak tacos.
- You can charge your electronics underneath the bar!
- It's worth it just for the Piano Guy!
- You can get good food at an airport thanks to CIA alumnus Cat Cora! Learn more about this stellar chef:
- Don't try any substitutions as certain waiters become rather difficult and will be surly the rest of your meal
- Check in on yelp for 3 free oysters!
- #fail. Waited 30 minutes to try and order. No acknowledgement. Asked waitress. Got the hand. Worst. Customer. Service. Ever.
- Lamb meatballs with a Pinot noir. Love this terminal.
- Angela is a fantastic waitress. She lent me her charger, served me with a smile and made my delayed flight a total pleasure.
- The Cucumber Martini at Cat Cora's is to die for.
- Try the Cat Cora Pale Ale - SFO has mad class. Both Tyler Florence and Cat Cora at the Virgin America Terminal! This is a very good beer, btw.
- Cucumber martini - so refreshing
- Try the grilled cheese and tomato soup. Perfect airport snack and doesn't taste like airport food.
- Great bloody Mary!!!
- Must try the Housemade Chips and Dip. The blue cheese dipping sauce is awesome. Small plate so, it's only good for 1 to 2 people maximum. Enjoy and you can thank me later.
- The meatballs or the grilled cheese are great before a flight. It's airport prices, but not Lark Creek Grill prices.....
- The staff is very friendly and the crinkle cut sweet potato fries are the best I've ever had!!