at 62 Miller St
Bargara, QLD 4670
+61 7 4130 1046
- The breakfasts are always great, and well sized, meaning they will feed the hungry in every man, woman, and teenager.
- Service could be better & the main meals on the lunch menu could be larger in size. Food was nice though & the house Sav. Blanc went down a treat! Recommend the lemon & pepper barrumundi.
- New menu items.. good food. service could be improved but it seems they are working in it
- Really sorry our experience was not as positive as the others who have left comments :( Value for $?, Good Food? Clean? - sorry but not - its a shame this one did not live up to its own promotion.
- Service and Food is great, can't fault it, if you like me and have a little too much to drink, you can hire a room on the beachfront
- Probably the best restaurant in Bargara. Most mains $29, Entrees $15.Do yourself a favour and have the Atlantic Salmon
- Tapas, Flatbreads & Beer on tap