Casa Lucas Market
2934 24th St (at Alabama St)
San Francisco, CA 94110
- Incredibly inexpensive for great Mexican products, and fresh produce. Check the Chorizzo!
- this place has a crazy amount of packaged spices that are literally a fraction of the cost at any major supermarket.
- the food is SO cheap here! you can buy 2 bags of groceries for $8
- Good organic selection towards back of produce section
- Deep selection of produce. Surprising diversity of groceries.
- They now added nice organic poultry and bacon
- Lines are not long, but the cashiers are too slow. Still, can't beat the price. 5 min for cards and of course they take cash.
- Great store if you're local, but not really worth going out of your way for.