- O my, the wet burritos are amazing
- A favorite for their New Mexico Enchilada plate; two cheese and onion enchiladas with two fried eggs over them
- The Salsa is tooo watery, but it taste good
- Everything that I've tried so far it's been amazing
- Great Mexican food. Authentic and tasty. Experience was good, service was great. It's been a little while since I've dined, but this is not a place to miss.
- There are so many good mexican places in paramount. Not sure how this place stays in business. Overpriced taco bell food
- Nachos!! Carne Asada yum
- I've been going here since a child and ever time, I feel like I'm at home. It's family style and very authentic. They even play live music by your table on the weekends!
- The best madori margaritas and love the chicken tacos
- If you are ever go to casa gamino with a EMPTY stomach and I mean if you are down to eat... I definitely recommend the molcajete.
- My favorite place to get albongous? (meatball) soup and awesome pickled carrots with cauliflower
- Stake picado is soo good! And the tacos, enchiladas and tostadas. Love the mango margarita with chili salt around the rim <3
- Make sure no car show next door... Watta hassle.
- This is the BEST Mexican Rest. EVER !!!! We have been going here for 35 years
- Great food. Chicken chimi's are delish! Can never make up my mind on what to order. Lots of good choices.
- Mojarra is tasty and not fishy!
- Excellent pickeled carrots and the homestyle Nacho's as an appetizer have never let me down!!!
- Ask for "el pelon" drink!
- Their burrito mojados are great!
- Try their zanahorias curtidas! Really good tacos dorados...but kinda oily