Carver's Country Kitchen
Southern / Soul, American
1118 W Marietta St NW (at Longley Ave NW)
Atlanta, GA 30318
- Does not accept credit/debit cards. Cash or check only.
- meat entrees - mac & cheese w/ pot roast
- The daily plate specials start at $7.95 and include an entree and two sides as well as bread. Try the "Dolly Pardon" chicken breast special and don't skip the mac and cheese or the mashed potatoes.
- Cash only and weekdays for lunch - go early to avoid the lines - I recommend the Coca-Cola Cake, the hushpuppies (which is basically one skeetball-sized hushpuppy) and the fried chicken, which is the
- The Mac and cheese has fork-tender chunks of salty beef and soft carrots swim in a savory, beefy gravy that would make Gramma proud.
- Everything is great. Sweet tea, mac and cheese, green beans, and cheesey bread are a must.
- Come hungry and don't skip dessert
- If you've never been here before, get the fried chicken. Among the best in town. The leg/thigh combo is better than the breast.
- go for sweet tea, country fried steak, cowboy beans
- Carver's isn't quite in the country, but the feeling is right. Walk through the line to order up the "Dolly Pardon" double breasts. Yes, that is the name - LOL
- Only open for lunch a select number of weekdays. The pot roast and Velveeta rich mac and cheese cant be beat. [Eater 38 Member]
- Great southern food at a good price.
- It's hard to pick a favorite -- bring cash & drink some sweet tea to wash all your food down.
- Try the Pot Roast, Mashed Potatoes, Mac 'n Cheese, Jalapeno Cornbread
- Check out Carver's Country Kitchen as seen on Meat And Potatoes
- Don't come late...they'll be out of many things. We tried to come after the lunch rush and couldn't order any of our first choices.
- Get here before March 30...
- So delicious!!!!
- They now have an ATM in the store. The catfish fillet was amazing!!!
- Meatloaf, mashed potatoes w/ gravy, and creole cabbage. There is nothing better. Although its all good.