Crossroads Chapel Hill
$ $ $ $
211 Pittsboro St (at W Cameron Ave.)
Chapel Hill, NC 27516
- Id recommend getting the pork shoulder. Its so tender! Id recommend the outdoor seating when it isnt too hot out.
- One of the town icons try sunday brunch and shrimp and grits tht is very tasty the service is flawles and the wine list is impresive i love the place!
- Relaxed atmosphere, severely plain food.
- The Tar Heel Tea will put hair on your chest.
- Try the Fried Green Tomatoes.
- Amazing food. Okay service. Arcane billing. Distant & odd bathrooms (what's trash & what's linens? I didn't see any linens but maybe I threw them away).
- Shrimp and grits is delicious!
- Afternoon tea is truly a treat! Amazing tomato sandwiches!
- Love the BLT!