Caribe Royale All-Suite Hotel & Convention Center
Hotel, Convention Center
8101 World Center Dr (Vineland Ave (S.R. 535))
Orlando, FL 32821
- Get a room with an odd number to be on the pool side!
- The Cafe Largo charges too much for cold, blan, disgusting food. I don't recommend eating here.
- The parrot by the pool will reply to your hello
- Listening very carefully to the instructions you are given about how to get to your room. The lobby here makes no sense.
- The Macaw at the pool is cool.
- For restaurants off property, go W on World Center, right first light, go past I-4 and find a bunch to choose from. Johnnie's Hideaway was excellent steak/seafood
- Get a room on the higher floors, preferably sixth floor or above in order to escape the commotion.
- watch out for the crazy guys of UDS and Ubuntu
- Beautiful hotel, great rooms, great waterfall pool - even the food is good!
- 1 WiFi , - 23:00 ,
- Nice rooms. On site food is mediocre and too expensive. Too many people all crammed into one hotel. You can't walk anywhere without being surrounded.No free Internet!Even cheap places give you that.
- Prime Rib in "The Tropical" is fantastic!
- Be patient when checking in... They're pretty slow here
- This place is so amazing they don't need to change their clocks due to pesky little things like Daylight Savings Time. The room service wait time exceeding an hour was an outstanding feature too!
- A decade or two out of date. Worst service, except for the darling guy in tower 2 guest services during the day. Otherwise terrible!
- Extremely nice resort in a great spot in Orlando that is a good price for the quality
- Food is mediocre at best. Hotel shuttle service is useless for anything other than attractions. Need a car if staying here.
- The wifi is painfully slow at times and disconnects a lot. I only recommend getting the Internet if you can hook up a laptop via the Ethernet cable. That is fast and consistent.
- Really not worth the money. Very disappointed. No Internet unless you want to pay 10/day. What is it the 90's? Recommend MEARs to get from airport to here 34 round trip
- Go play in the pool under the waterfall