Caramel Apples are a sweet treat everyone loves this time of year. Make them extra special with a spiced twist.
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Karo® Syrup as a Bake a Little Extra Blog Ambassador. Thank you for continuing to support the brands that make My Baking Addiction possible.
Oh man. Caramel apples. What. a. treat. Every time there’s a fair during the fall, these babies show up, and make my freakin’ day.
I love, love, love caramel apples so much. It’s kind of silly how much. When we go to Disney World, I love checking out all their super cool creations, especially the adorable ones with Oreos for Mickey ears.
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record